We are a non-profit making community group, whose main aim is to improve the environment in which we live and the open spaces around Bilbrook, South Staffordshire.
Committee members are residents who have a keen interest in the local environment and wish to create a sustainable programme of environmental care in which the larger community can also contribute; to improve the open spaces for wildlife in Bilbrook for all age groups to enjoy and for all our wild animals, insects and flowers to live and thrive.
- Keri Lloyd – Chairman
- Annette Lloyd – Treasurer
- Jackie Hannaford – Secretary
- Sylvia Jenkins – Committee Member
- Anton Jenkins – Committee Member
- Tania Law – Committee Member